Subscribe For Free Updates!

We'll not spam mate! We promise.

vendredi 17 juillet 2015

EnjoyPhoenix, Mary Lopez : FAQ

EnjoyPhoenix

- What software do you make for editing your video?

I ride my videos with iMovie on Mac.

- Where do you find the music you use in your videos?

The music is copyright free and found on YouTube and Jamendo.

- How to know if it was you on a social network?

All links from my informal social networks are at the top of the right column on my blog.

- How do you send a letter through the mail?

For now I no longer shares my address because I have too many letters waiting, it will be available again in a few weeks.

- We are a company or a brand, how to contact you?

My email address is on my contact page. I answer only to professional contacts.

- Why did you start a video?

By this I felt bad about myself and that I wanted to make some friends!

- In general, what are your schedules for output videos?

Wednesday and Friday 16h 12h. But of course this is only indicative, I happen to publish more and at other times.

- I have not found the answer to my question here, where may I ask another question?

You can ask me questions on my page Ask.fm, if it is interesting or useful for everyone there is likely to respond to it.

Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

top social